Age in Place in Pittsburgh With Us:
The purpose of the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter is dedicated to providing information, education, services and advocacy focused on helping aging adults remain as independent as they choose. We know and remain clear on how important it is to be a trusted source for those seeking help.
The members of the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter include profit and non-profit businesses, organizations and agencies that all choose to be part of a group committed to supporting seniors in our community. What we feel differentiates ourselves from other resources is our belief that the trusting relationship we have with the community comes from our trusting relationship with each other.
Menu of Services:
- Adult Day Services / Day Care
- Age-fighting skincare and wellness products
- Bridge to Senior Care
- Elder Law: Wills, Trusts, Estates
- Find a Caregiver
- Geriatric Care Management
- Home Accessibility Consultants
- Home Medical Equipment & Supplies
- In-Home Care
- Home Care of NW Pittsburgh
- Leading Clean-Up Provider
- Maintaining Independence in Your Home
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Medicare Insurance
- Moving Company
- NationallyCertified Health Care Patient Advocate
- Real Estate Services
- Reverse Mortgages/Home Financing
- Senior Living and Care
- Senior Transition Services/Move Management
- Technology Troubleshooting and Training
- Wills, Trusts and Elder Law
Hope Grows - Providing Care & Stress Relief For Caregivers
For more information on the wonderful Nonprofit, Hope Grows, visit: https://hopegrows.net/.
Virtual tours and information also available on their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/hopegrows1130
To connect with Caregiver Champion, visit: caregiverchampionadvocate.com.
Join our Facebook support group 'working caregivers' at:https://www.facebook.com/groups/workingcaregivers
Become an Aging Resource Expert in Your Community
- The aging marketplace needs profs. like you. Join now and become a trusted Aging in Place leader in your hometown.
- Dues start as low as $135/year. Learn more at: https://naipc.memberclicks.net/become-a-member